Alcohol & Drug Treatment Programs for Men
Alcohol and drug use for men can begin early in their lives, as early as a teen or young adult. The reasons men begin drinking too much or using drugs can vary and their path to addiction can be complex. Alcoholism or drug problems are not only physically and mentally harmful to a man -- but hurtful to his wife, children and other loved ones.
At Gateway we offer substance abuse treatment programs for men at every location throughout Illinois and near St. Louis, Missouri.
Gateway's substance abuse treatment programs for men are designed to meet their unique biological, psychological and social needs. Our men's drug treatment programs focus on integrated treatment for substance abuse and dual diagnosis or co-occurring mental health issues.
Gateway's treatment programs address abuse and drug addiction related to:
All men's alcohol and drug treatment programs include:
- Educational groups
- Individual counseling
- Family counseling and education
- Recreational activities and team building
- 12-Step education
- Recovery planning for relapse prevention
Our programs offer men compassion and care throughout their treatment along with on-site care by psychiatrists, physicians, and nursing staff. Gateway provides several alcohol and drug treatment programs for men and young men depending on an individual's needs:
- Outpatient Programs - Convenient After-Work schedules, so treatment does not interrupt commitments with work.
- Residential Programs - Includes over-night accommodations when someone needs around the clock support.
- Day Treatment Programs - Provides a full day of treatment, more than an Outpatient Program, but allows individuals to go home at night.
- Bridge Program - A unique program that provides a treatment environment for young men ages 18-20.
- Aftercare - Continuing support after you leave the treatment environment.